Energiatili account disruptions between February 9 and February 22, 2022
Energiatili accounts will experience disruptions in the updating of customer and contract information between February 9–21 as the site is updated for the launch of Datahub at the end of February. During the update period, the following features will be temporarily disabled or not fully functional:
- February 9–11: Registration for Energiatili accounts is closed. Customer information also cannot be updated during this period.
- February 10: The launch of Datahub will start, lasting until February 20. For this reason, consumption data will only be visible in Energiatili until February 9, 2022.
- Consumption data for the Datahub launch period (February 10–20) will not appear in Energiatili until February 21, 2022.
- During the launch, contract changes (moving out and new contracts) will not be updated in the systems.
- Customer and contract information will not be up to date during Datahub's launch (February 10–20).
With the introduction of Datahub, Energiatili will display the new GSRN identifier instead of the old place of use ID. The new identifier facilitates changing electricity providers and unifies processes. Energiatili will operate normally from February 21, 2022, at which time all data will be up to date again.
Additional information about Datahub
In February 2022, a centralized Datahub data exchange system for the retail electricity market will be introduced in Finland. The new system is used to store information about all places of electricity use in Finland. Places of electricity use include homes, properties, companies, and industrial plants.
Datahub will also store information about customer, contract, and metering data needed for customer service in the electricity retail market. Approximately 100 electricity providers and 80 distribution network companies will use this shared data exchange system. The centralized data exchange system streamlines processes, simplifies and accelerates the exchange of data between the parties, and stands out to customers as a smoother service. Datahub also enables the development of new types of services and applications, for example, in relation to energy saving or consumption monitoring.
With the new unified approach, place of use IDs will change to new GSRN (Global Service Relationship Number) identifiers. All of the places of electricity use in Finland have a unique identifier that indicates where the electricity is used. The new identifier facilitates changing providers and unifies processes. The change does not require our customers to take any actions, as the new identifier will be changed in your contract information automatically. In the future, you can see the new place of use ID on your invoice and in our Energiatili account service.
More information about Datahub.