Energiatili ("Energy Account") is an online service you can use to take care of your electricity and district heating contracts and all matters related to them when it is convenient to you. The service is free of charge and open 24 hours per day every day of the year.
As a registered user you can:
- Track your energy usage and costs
- View your contracts and billing information
- Make a new electricity contract
- Terminate the electricity contract
- Update your contact information
- Authorise another user, such as your spouse or partner, to access your account
- Link more than one customer account to a single user account
Some of the energy account services can be used without signing in. Services on the energy account front page – notice of moving house, making or updating an electricity contract, calculating an electricity offer and requesting a customer benefit card – can be accessed without authentication. Some services, including updating of your customer information, require authentication via the energy account for data security.
Sign up now
Energiatili ("Energy Account") is available for all electricity and district heating customers of Northern Power partner companies, including Oulun Energia, Oulun Sähkönmyynti, Oulun Energia Siirto ja Jakelu, Kemin Energia, Keminmaan Energia, Raahen Energia, Rantakairan Sähkö, Tenergia and Tornion Energia.
You can sign up for the service by authenticating yourself using your electric banking credentials or identification data from your electricity or district heating bill. You also need an e-mail address.